I am the mom of twin boys, a wife, a daughter, a friend, a dreamer, a reader, and high school administrator. I love my life. Pablo and I have been married for almost 22 years. The boys are 17. We love traveling, watching sport, reading, and hanging out.
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Lunch Date
Pablo and I had a GREAT lunch date last Sunday, August 24. The last few months of my pregnancy I felt so sick that all we did was stay home, watch TV, and sleep. It was nice to get out of the house (hadn't being out since the babies were born and going to the hospital did not count) thanks to my mom and Andres that watched the twins. We went to Soup-Plantation and had a nice time talking about work, things going on in the news and yes even about the twins an all the cute things they do, and how much we love them. After all the sleepless nights it was nice to relax and spend some quality time with my hubby!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment